Thursday, February 26, 2009

K.V.P

General Jake,the messenger is here from I know were the adults how old probably in his early twenties sir the adults have brought us a new recruit.The adults have sent a young adult to us send him in Ryan yes sir.General John and general Larry had send us a messager is he alone I don't no.John this war is getting stranger by the minute hey Jake check your scanner I don't trust these adults yes me either I will go check my scanner for any adults.Hey John an Larry time to kill us some adults how big three times bigger then the last wave form these adults they keep on getting stupid by the minute so lets lock and load boy's KIDS FOREVER !!! save some adults for me I will try Jake out serge get you men ready for war sir yes private the messager is waiting outside the door bring him in yes sir.General Jake I hread a lot about you sir you have did General Drake tell you about his last messager that came here with and army I killed the army the I fed the messager too my dogs Rex Killer get your buts out here they had not ate in two years an I gave you three seconds to get out or I will let my dogs and before I do that look on your right my men are all ready attacking your men.Bang!! lets go we got a war to win.Hey what did I say sorry we could not wait let me take the rest generals Cirlce around demon eye!!! demon eye!!! demon eye!!!.(wind rushing)bang!bang!bang!then three seconds later...Jake comes out of nowhere we all hread a snap it was one of the Sergent leg he drop down to the ground Larry send some of your men to the adults base an give back their men yes sir after we are done he we will eat till we barf and spend time with your girl we will leave at noon so get packing bang!!.Guys go you deserve this are you coming with I mite come on she is probably waiting right know for you we had not talk since this war has started its been like 10 years she probably with some else.Hey Taylor the troops are coming back from the war for the week that means Jake is coming has it been like five years or something like that it been ten years he probably forgot about me all ready I think he has what Sarah.I heard their was a cute girl that was working here I don't know who you are but Jake I miss you Taylor I miss you two I really sorry for not calling you.You are such a jerk why do you not call me the adults kept bring a messenger and a army when do think this war is going to be over I hope soon because I want to spend time with you why don't you join you will be second in command Larry,an John mite get mad but they can get it over with all right Jake I will join.So do you want to come to the celebrating building with me is that were the adults attack us and the adults are not aloud in their an are kid army was dieing fast because we do not know how to shoot a gun yet.I will pick you at four o'clock is that all right yeah I will see you then I love you love you two Taylor.Private make sure that no adults will interrupt this party are armies need a break from this war they deserve a break so send a message to Larry,John yes sir.So if any kids disappear come tell that's and order yes sir send a message to Larry and John tell them to send their beast at the line no adults are going to ruding it for us kids we need a break from this war and bring Rex an killer to Taylor house Private you will go with they to her house to make sure she comes here safely know go to her house tell her I could not come get her myself because I have to setup the celebrating.Drake the kids are having a party but their are good news and their some bad news let me guess the bad news is they have their beast grauding the line an the good news is gerenal Jake girl is getting ready for the party and your son is coming to her house with two of Jake's beast should we kidnapped her yes we will but how will we get to her house with out the beast killing us their is a way let me contact my son to see if their a way to kidnap her SON,SON ARE YOU THEIR yes father I'm here we are going to kidnap Jake girlfriend is their any way we can get to her yes their is they have to go underground I will get you the map to her house father thank you my son and you have two hours to get to her house and kidnap her over an out.



CELEBRATING BUILd

JULY 4,2035

LA'S VEGAS,NV



TWO HOURS LATER....

what the hell happen were Taylor general Jake will not be please with this we should go tell him wait their something on her dresser it kind of looks like a letter let me guess the adults yeah lets hurry up we need to give this letter to Jake guess their no party guess not.General!!General!!what is it Taylor where is she the adults have taken her to gerenal Drake where is John we do not know but we know this here sir their was a letter on the dresser you probably what to read this give it here.

Dear Jake,

YOU HAVE PRODALY KNOW BY NOW THAT JOHN WAS A TRAITOR,HE WAS THE ONE WHO LET US TO HER WE HAVE TOOK HER TO ARE PRISON CELL GRAUDED BY TWO THOUSANDS ADULTS.THEIR ARE TWO WAYS YOU CAN GET HER BACK ONE IS TO SURRENDER TO US ADULTS OR YOU CAN GO IN WITH YOUR KID ARMY AN TRY TO KILL US ALL.BUT THEIR A PROBABLY YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GET HER BECAUSE THE BASES WILL BE COMPLETELY GRUADED BY TURRETS AND TWENTY-FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND ADULTS IF YOU DO NOT SURRENDER TO US YOU GIRLFRIEND WILL DIE.

SINERECLY,

GENERAL DRAKE

That lying grunt what is it Jake that grunt John is the traitor who kidnap Taylor from her house party is over time to get lock and loaded Larry,John get ready to attack them.Wait Larry John you been like brother in this war an you all this has been an honor to fight with you all so KIDS FOREVER!!!KIDS FOREVER!!! we move out in ten minutes so move out.Gerenal Jake sir have something to show you what Zeke come here fine what do you want to show me you know when you being talking to the others gerenal that you want the elements yeah an we want to shape shift in to others animals so do you want it or not sit right here then OK I will start with the element what is it earth OK then sit an relaxes know is it going to sting probably a lot then get it over with that was not that bad so what else do you want to show me their is one last thing you all ways want I all ways wanted to be a raptor,cheetah an a wolf so do you still want to yeah it will help in the battlefield against the adults then just sit and you probably want to bite on this OK three,two,one how do you feel I feel strange and o my god!! Zeke what am I you are now a shape shifter how do I turn back in to myself just calm down the only way to turn it to you beast is you have to get really mad to get in to the beast.Here is Larry and Johns good luck General you to Jake.Sir the kid army is coming to the line should we fire at will no their not that close so wait till I say fire yes sir.Were is General Jake I do not know (then we all heard a howl it was getting closer)o my god Jake is that you!!,yeah Zeke gave me the power of earth and you know the other part an here you go their some for you to but when you get the second needle make sure you bite on something it will hurt a lot ok then.Sir you better take a look at this its the generals their is something going on their what the hell they have powers know ok lock on target send in the first wave.

WILL THE ADULTS WIN THIS BATTLE OR WILL THE ADULTS DIE FORM THE KIDS NEW UPGRADES AN WILL JAKE SAVE TAYLOR FROM THE KILLER HANDS OF GENRAL DRAKE.


5 comments:

  1. This is very good. However i did find a few "bad words" that you need to go back through and change to something more appropriate. But other than that, this sure is an epic struggle between adults and kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok I will change but its kids vs adults.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a good story. Lots of action and suspense. However, I had trouble reading it because of the lack of punctuation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry but you know that I'n not that good at punctuation so you just have to accept it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. General Jake


    Exellent! keep up the good work soldger. OH!By the way, Ms. Erin says hi.


    General joseph kassai

    ReplyDelete